Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A.FRIEND.CONFESSION.

It's been a while
since my heart has been changing.
since I've been dealing with it lonesome..
everytime you came back,
I hated the guy that made you cry.
I'd rather protect you, 
although I don't know if it will make it better.. 
This time I'll hold you and love you is what I thought.

Baby, come to me now and be my lady 

I've watched you for too long.  

I stood there with no words
hiding my pitiful heart.
As a friend , to remain as friends
I had to push the confessions down my throat..
but now I'll confess to you
I love you...

You hold my hand and tell me you only have me
Keeping me as friend , you say it's a blessing
Whenever you say let's never change
I had to push my feelings down
It might be best if I protest you
not knowing if it will be better
I kept hearing it but I kept cool
I was too scared to loes you , but..

Baby,(baby) come to me now(Come to me now)
And be my lady  
I've watched you for too long.
I stood there with no words
hiding my pitiful heart.(No)
As a friend (you friend), to remain as friends (I know)
I had to push the confessions down my throat..(The overflowing words)
That confession(confession) I had to hold it in (I couldn't say it)
but now I'll confess to you

I love you...

lgu 2AM yang aku rse agak menyentuh hati..

best kan kalo ade member cm ni..

even kite penah reject die,tp die still nk bersama ngn kite.

aku xpenah alami situasi ni..

tp sebagai kawan..

kalo kawan aku ade probs,aku sentiasa terbuka hati utk tolong..

anytime,anywhere..

sbb..

aku rse ble dpt tolong org..

hidup aku jd lebih bermakna..

wlpn aku xpenah jmpe lg kebahagiaan aku sendiri..

tp ble member2 bahagia,aku tumpang bahagia..

^_*


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails